|Content||The Saunders Sacroiliac Belt is a non-slip belt that stays put below the ASIS and across the PSIS-even with activity. The belt conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis, yet still provides the rigid support the SI joint needs and has a comfortable, plush fit. The newly designed stabilization pad of this sacroiliac brace fits between sacral sulci and provides firm, comfortable support, and proprioceptive input to the sacral area.|
- The Sacroiliac Belt has the ability to contour to the body for a plush, comfortable fit.
- The non-slip belt stays put below the ASIS and across the PSIS (even during activity).
- The belt conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis, yet still provides the rigid support that the SI joint requires.
- The sacral pad is newly designed and fits between the sacral sulci and provides firm, comfortable support, and proprioceptive input to the sacral area.
- The belt may be used with or without the stabilization pad and is available in three different sizes.
Features & Benefits:
Stabilization Pad sold separately.
- Non-slip belt stays put below the ASIS and across the PSIS ? even with activity
- Belt conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis, yet still provides the rigid support the SI joint needs
- Comfortable, plush fit
- Newly designed stabilization pad fits between sacral sulci and provides firm, comfortable support and proprioceptive input to the sacral area
- Can be used with or without Stabilization Pad
- Available in Small, Medium, or Large
|The Saunders Sully AC with Pad is a breathable, hook-sensitive neoprene vest that grips the skin to allow precise placement of the donut-shaped foam pad. The hard-shelled foam pad helps protect the AC joint from further injury. Simply apply the adhesive-backed hook to the foam pad to prevent migration. No restrictive and uncomfortable straps are necessary! Universal design fits both right and left shoulder. Comes complete with vest, pad, and adhesive-backed hook material. Pad is also sold separately and can also be used with the Sully Shoulder Stabilizer.|
- Breathable, hook sensitive neoprene vest
- Includes hard-shelled foam pad to protect the AC Joint from further injury
- Universal design for both Right and Left shoulder
- Pad is also sold separately
|A versatile black webbed strap, available in three lengths. Use as a transfer belt, an extension for the EZ-ON traction harness belts, or as shown to assist manual cervical traction.|
- Black webbed
|The Saunders Stork S'port maternity belt supports by correcting spinal alignment and gently supporting the abdomen without uncomfortable stays or hard inserts. Is uses the force of gravity to promote correct posture and gently support the low back, pelvis, and abdomen during pregnancy supporting under the abdomen for maximum relief with optimal safety and comfort. Easy application and adjustable loop closure for an accurate fit. Easiest application of any maternity support band: Attach the backside panels to the front abdominal pad and adjust the side pulls. The size of the Saunders Stork S'port is determined by your dress size before pregnancy Small/Medium (4-14) Large/X-large (15-20).|
- No uncomfortable stays or hard inserts
- Gently support the low back, pelvis, and abdomen during pregnancy
- Provide maximum relief with optimal safety and comfort
- Does not require a stabilization strap above the abdomen
- Adjustable loop closure with nylon lining allows easy adjustment for an accurate fit
- Dress size before pregnancy: Small/Medium (4-14), Large/X-large (15-20)
Small 26" – 32", Medium 32" – 42", Large 42" – 52"
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, Pad Only