|Content||The Saunders Posture S'port is unique because it anchors at the waist and not only discourages stooped shoulders but assists in proper spinal alignment. The Saunders Posture S'port back support can be worn directly on the skin or over a t-shirt. Criss-crossed suspender like straps gently pulls the shoulders back into the neutral position to decrease back and shoulder pain.
Prevent hunched shoulders, achy neck, and sore back. The Saunders Posture Sport Upper Back Support improves posture while doing daily movement (walking, working, heavy lifting, sitting at a computer, and low to moderate activities). What sets this apart from other braces is that it anchors at the waist to stay in place, all day.
Made with elastic and covered with soft cotton fabric to prevent any pinching or irritation, merely adjust the straps to find the best, personalized fit. Maintain perfect posture because of the criss-cross design, which prevents a hunched back and shoulders.|
Features & Benefits
- Soft cotton underarm pads provide a comfortable fit that won't pinch or bind
- Can be worn directly on skin or over clothing
- Adjustable elastic 4" waistband that anchors the entire support to the waist
- The criss-cross design brings the spine into proper alignment and prevents hunched shoulders or back
- Adjustable straps and waistband offer a customizable fit for optimal support
- Elastic straps covered with soft, cotton fabric helps prevent pinching or skin irritation
- Designed to support and protect posture, chronic shoulder, neck, or back pain, and arthritis
- Best for daily wear
|The Saunders Sacroiliac Belt is a non-slip belt that stays put below the ASIS and across the PSIS-even with activity. The belt conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis, yet still provides the rigid support the SI joint needs and has a comfortable, plush fit. The newly designed stabilization pad of this sacroiliac brace fits between sacral sulci and provides firm, comfortable support, and proprioceptive input to the sacral area.|
- The Sacroiliac Belt has the ability to contour to the body for a plush, comfortable fit.
- The non-slip belt stays put below the ASIS and across the PSIS (even during activity).
- The belt conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis, yet still provides the rigid support that the SI joint requires.
- The sacral pad is newly designed and fits between the sacral sulci and provides firm, comfortable support, and proprioceptive input to the sacral area.
- The belt may be used with or without the stabilization pad and is available in three different sizes.
Features & Benefits:
Stabilization Pad sold separately.
- Non-slip belt stays put below the ASIS and across the PSIS ? even with activity
- Belt conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis, yet still provides the rigid support the SI joint needs
- Comfortable, plush fit
- Newly designed stabilization pad fits between sacral sulci and provides firm, comfortable support and proprioceptive input to the sacral area
- Can be used with or without Stabilization Pad
- Available in Small, Medium, or Large
|Replacement carrying case for Saunder cervical traction unit.|
- For Saunders cervical traction unit
- Does not include Saunder cervical traction unit
- carrying case replacement only
|A versatile black webbed strap, available in three lengths. Use as a transfer belt, an extension for the EZ-ON traction harness belts, or as shown to assist manual cervical traction.|
- Black webbed
There are no reviews yet.