Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide traction to the cervical region. It stretches and re-aligns the neck and spine to provide the perfect traction in the comfort of home. The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
5 Reasons to buy the Saunders Home Cervical Traction Unit
- Lightweight design for increased portability
- Delivers up to 50 lbs. of cervical traction
- Angle adjuster with 3 position settings
- Comfortable and adjustable headrest
- Self-adjusting neck wedges
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to prevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- The innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- The patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
- Easy to Use – a?portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Patented self-adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple “click in place” mechanism
- Quick and simple patient set-up enables home traction without assistance
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q FsaA Hello, HSA/FSA cards may restrict which MCCs they accept, and coverage is dependent on the Client's specific plan. We would suggest for you to contact your provider or issuing bank to check on it.
- A Hello, You don't need to pay for the shipping cost. It is free of charge unless it will be shipped internationally. You can now place the order on the website or call us directly so that we can place the order for you over the phone. Thank you and have a great day!