The Saunders Clinical Cervical Traction Device pulls at the base of the occiput for more effective cervical traction. It adapts easily to all Chattanooga traction devices and most other cervical traction units. Performs horizontal traction. One size Saunders traction device fits most patients. Black only. When ordering, specify clevis bracket for the appropriate traction system; make your selection from the following: TX (for Chattanooga TXs), Triton, Triton w/ TME, Tru-Trac & Midland. The TX clevis is standard.
Attaches to traction motors via a clevis. Uses a neck wedge system that adjusts in width, rotates on a vertical axis and eliminates TMJ pressure by directing traction forces through the occiput.
Clevis included for Chattanooga TX brand of traction motor only.
This unit pulls at the base of the occiput for more effective cervical traction and adapts easily to all Chattanooga Group traction devices.
- One size fits most patients.
- Clevis included mounting to traction devices.
- Available in Black.
- Model: 7040
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Hello, The knobs on either side of the traction unit help widen or tighten the neck supports. Thank you, Saunders Traction Customer Service Team
- A Unfortunately, this can not be hung on a wall. For proper traction it will need to be done laying down on a flat surface.
- Q I have the Saunders neck traction machine and I broke one of the adjustment knobs. Can I purchase this here?A Hello, Unfortunately, we do not carry the adjustment knobs. If you would like to contact the manufacturer their phone number is 1-800-494-3395. Thank you, Saunders Traction Customer Service Team