The Saunders Lumbar Traction Device is designed to provide traction (stretching) to the lumbar region (low back). The device requires minimal assembly and is ready to use out of the case. A prescription is required.
- The first home pneumatic traction device
- Designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force
The Saunders lumbar traction device is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs. of force. Safety and comfort are ensured with a patented pneumatic pump, no-slip belts, and an easy-to-read force gauge. When you’re not using this lumbar traction table, comfort your back with the?Body Sport Black Lumbar Support Cushion?while you sit.
Easy to Use
- A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction Comes complete – no assembly required
- No-slip harnesses incorporate belt-organizers for quick set-up
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple “click in place” mechanism
- Manufacturer Model#199603
- Maintain clinical gains between appointments
- Save limited in-clinic visits for valuable one-on-one time with the clinician
- Perform daily treatments in the home, workplace, or when traveling
- Effectively manage chronic conditions
- Effectively applies up to 200 pounds of traction.
Safe: A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
- Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
Effective: A cost-effective option for continuous clinical care
- The splittable design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Actively moving treatment surface ensures the efficient application of traction
- The patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Hello, Good day! We are not able to provide specific detail about how long or how many pumps are needed for us to reach a certain psi. But here's a copy of the manual for your reference. Hope this helps. https://www.djoglobal.eu/media/storage.djoglobal.eu/en_US/Documents/Production_documents/360369_b_lumbar_traction_ifu.pdf Thank you!
- A 27"x31"x6" ~30lbs
- A what is the patients weight limit for the unit.?