All Returns are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee and must be requested within 45 days of item delivery. Fees are waived if exchanging for the same or similar item.
Due to our compliance with Health and Safety regulations we cannot accept returns for Pillows, Cushions, Bedding, Supplements, Topicals, Used Braces/Supports, Inserted Products (ear, nose, mouth, etc.) or Massage Products once they are opened or used.
- Request a RMA number via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 800-883-0368. Once you have been assigned the RMA number, it will be valid for only 14 days.
- Please write RMA number clearly on the shipping label (If you do not have a shipping label, you can purchase one at your nearest office supply or shipping store.) Affix the shipping label to the outside of the package. Do not write the RMA number on the package.
- If the order is “NOT” Free Shipping, we will not refund you the shipping cost when the product returns.
- Return packages prepaid and use a secure shipping method as Saunders Traction is not responsible for loss or damage of the product. Please obtain a tracking number for your records.
- All packages received without a pre-assigned RMA number shown on the label will be refused.
- If the package is damaged during shipping, it will be refused. All claims for incomplete, defective, products and/or missing accessories must be made within 5 days of merchandise being received.
Please note: if the original packaging is not returned with the item, we may charge up to a 30% restocking fee
The restocking fee will be waived when you choose to exchange an item for a different size or color of equal or similar value, rather than returning it. The product must still be in like new – re-sellable condition.
Certain products cannot be returned for any reason once purchased, such as – Theraputic Lodi, Buckwheat, Magnetic Therapy Bedding, or any kind of Water pillows. Due to our compliance with Health and Safety laws/regulations we cannot accept these items as returns, nor can we accept the following items for the same reason:
- Used or worn braces & supports
- Hot/Cold therapy products – heated or frozen/refrigerated
- Topical/Analgesics opened and un-opened (to protect all customers of contamination and tampering).
- All other bedding and low back cushions can be returned ONLY if the items have not been opened or removed from the plastic seals.
- Assembled Furniture and DVD/VHS media is also non-returnable.
- Note: For Return items sold with “Free Shipping” – Customers are responsible for both the delivery and return shipping fees. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Damaged Item Received Upon Delivery
- Note damages on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it – acknowledging damage.
- Contact customer service within 24-48 hours of delivery at: email@example.com or call 800-883-0368 to start an insurance claim.
*** Replacement of damaged parts will be shipped to the customer at no charge***